Tuesday 22 June 2010

Final Group Games: Group A

Mexico and Uruguay will both know that a draw takes them both through. So I'm guessing they will play for a draw but if there is going to be a winner, the loser won't want to lose by very much. I think Mexico may just come out on top winning 1-0, so that won't happen!

With this result in mind South Africa and France know it's win or bust, and even a win may spell bust. If Mexico are to win 1-0 then South Africa would have to win by five and France by four, before this World Cup I predicted France to win 4-0 but after their diabolical shambles on and off the pitch I can't see it happening. Uruguay and Mexico, for me, will most definitely make it through but both may be wanting top spot to avoid Argentina in the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment